Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Jan 28, 2022 Views: 18
Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au
Last Updated: Jan 28, 2022 Views: 18
Reasons for choosing Option B in the Right of Access to HDR Thesis form may include:
- my research was conducted under an agreement with a third party that places restrictions on access to my thesis
- I conducted my research under an agreement with the Australian Department of Home Affairs that placed restrictions on access to my thesis.
- my thesis contains content that is confidential or sensitive due to legal, cultural, ethical, health, business, or national security considerations.
- my thesis contains confidential content used in my research
- I wish to publish parts or the whole of my thesis in the near future and or apply for a patent for a process described in my thesis.
- I wish to use parts or the whole of my thesis as a book or journal article with a publisher