Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Sep 10, 2018 Views: 63
1. Go to https://orcid.org/signin
2. Sign in to your personal ORCID account by entering your verified email or ORCID iD and your ORCID password and click on 'Sign into ORCID'.
Note: If you do not have an account, register for an ORCID iD.
If you have an account but can’t recall your ORCID password, please review this ORCID help page rather than creating a new ORCID.
3. Add information about yourself in the general information section on the left hand side by clicking on the crayon icon next to each heading. To save time you may wish to copy and paste text from your Staff Profile.
4. Add or update details in your profile under 'Biography' by clicking on the + Add button alongside each section (Education, Employment, Funding and Works). You can also edit parts in your biography by clicking on the crayon icon. You may wish to copy and paste text from your Staff Profile.
5. Your Works (publications) can be imported from your Google Scholar profile.
6. Records for published data can be linked from Research Data Australia using the Search & Link wizard for ANDS National Collections Registry.
For further information on updating your profile, please refer to the ORCID Knowledge Base.