Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Mar 08, 2019 Views: 37
1. Ensure you have set up an ORCID record.
2. Go to Scopus and search for your profile using the Authors search (change from the default Documents search to the next tab along).
3. Once you have found your Author profile, look for the link that says + Add to ORCID (underneath the graph).
4. Click the link and follow the prompts, including signing in to your ORCID. The last step will ask if you want to link your publications.
5. Choose yes, and the publications metadata from Scopus will populate your ORCID record.