Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Jul 18, 2017 Views: 5
1. Go to https://orcid.org/
2. From the main menu, click 'For Researchers' then choose 'Sign in'
3. Sign in to your personal ORCID account by entering your email address and password and click on 'Sign into ORCID'
4. If you do not have an account, register for an ORCID ID.
5. Add information about yourself in the general information section on the left hand side by clicking on the crayon icon next to each heading. To save time you may wish to copy and paste text from your Staff Profile.
6. Add details in your profile under 'Biography' by clicking on the + Add button along side each section (Education, Employment, Funding and Works). You can also edit parts in your biography by clicking on the crayon icon. You may wish to copy and paste text from your Staff Profile.
7. Your Works (publications) can be imported from your Google Scholar profile.
For further information on updating your profile, please refer to the ORCID website