Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Feb 19, 2018 Views: 3507
All submissions using Turnitin are presented with a declaration to students at each upload via the Turnitin interface. The declaration is:
By submitting your work using this link you are certifying that:
- I hold a copy of this assignment if the original is lost or damaged
- I hereby certify that no part of this assignment or product has been copied from any other student’s work or from any other source except where due acknowledgement is made in the assignment
- I hereby certify that no part of this assignment or product has been submitted by me in another (previous or current) assessment, except where appropriately referenced, and with prior permission from the Lecturer/Tutor/ Unit Co-ordinator for this unit.
- No part of the assignment/product has been written/produced for me by any other person except where collaboration has been authorised by the subject lecturer/tutor concerned
- I am aware that this work will be reproduced and submitted to plagiarism detection software programs for the purpose of detecting possible plagiarism (which may retain a copy on its database for future plagiarism checking)
- I am aware that this work may be de-identified and reproduced in part or in full as an example for future students
At Western Sydney University, plagiarism falls within the framework of the Western Sydney University Student Academic Misconduct Policy. For more information about possible penalties for plagiarism, please refer to Student Misconduct Rule.
For technical help with Turnitin please contact the IT Service Desk.