Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Sep 24, 2019 Views: 223
Click on Refworks within the MS Word ribbon to launch Write-N-Cite. The first time you launch Write-N-Cite, you must be connected to the internet as you will need to Log In to your RefWorks account and sync it with Write-N-Cite.
If you cannot see RefWorks within Word:
- Close all Word documents then sign in to your RefWorks account.
- Click on 'Tools' from the main menu at the top of the page, then choose 'Tools' from the drop down menu.
- Under 'Cite in Microsoft Word' click on the Download and install button and save the installer file. Make note of where you have saved the file.
- Double click on the installer file and follow the on screen prompts to install.
- Restart Word and click on RefWorks within the MS Word ribbon.
- Click on the Log In button then enter your login at the 'Log in with RefWorks' screen.
- Select the version of RefWorks you are using.
- Once Word syncs with Write-N-Cite the Write-N-Cite commands in the RefWorks menu will become active.
For further information on using Write-N-Cite with Word to write and format your paper, please refer to the instructions in the New RefWorks LibGuide.