Answered By: ic
Last Updated: Jan 31, 2018     Views: 186

Unit readers can be purchased from The Co-op.

In some instances, the tutor or lecturer may place a personal copy in the Reserve collection for students to access and borrow.

To check if the Library holds a copy of the unit reader, enter the unit number into the Library Search Box located on the Library website and click on the Search button. Choose Course Reserve and Readings from the drop down menu at the top of the search results page.

Related Topics

Contact Us