Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Aug 21, 2018 Views: 5662
For information on to how access your grade and interpret your feedback via Turnitin, review the instructions below:
Accessing grades and feedback
- Go to the Turnitin Assignment link via your vUWS page and click on the blue "View" button. (If you do not see a blue "view" button (e.g. its grey) it means marking has not been finalised.)
- Once your assignment has opened, click on the blue comment bubble icon to view your instructor’s feedback.
Printing your report
- Reports can be downloaded as a PDF copy to save to your computer.
- Select the download icon at the bottom of the Feedback Studio Toolbar. This will give you the option of downloading the current view, digital receipt, or originally submitted file.
- If selecting the ‘current view’ option, you may select which layers to switch on: grading, similarity, or both.
- To download/print feedback, select the grading layer.
- Save the file to your preferred location and print a copy if required.
Note: You must use a computer to access grades and feedback (not an iPad or mobile phone device).