Answered By: ic
Last Updated: Nov 10, 2016     Views: 893

If the unit outline cannot be accessed via this page, please contact the school where the unit was studied.

You can phone the University's central number on 9852 5222 and ask to be transferred to the relevant school.  

School contact details can also found through the Staff Directory  

If the school is unable to provide the unit outlines you require please contact Records & Archives Management Services at 

Related Topics

Contact Us