Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Feb 23, 2017 Views: 2189
Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au
Last Updated: Feb 23, 2017 Views: 2189
Study Hall refers to the Library’s out of hours availability. Current Western Sydney University students and staff can access the Library with the following conditions:
- Swipe card access after closing time. (Western Sydney University students in the Library who wish to remain for study hall mode, will need to exit the building taking their personal belongings with them and then swipe back in at the main entrance using their current ID card).
- Security guard on duty, no Library staff.
- Self service machines for loan and return of books.
- Access to public desktop computers till 3:00am. Computers will not be available between 3am and 5am due to essential scheduled IT maintenance.
- No library laptop loans.
- Access to Reserve room but no borrowing of Reserve books or books from the hold shelves.
- Printing, photocopying and scanning facilities available.
- No staff service, equipment assistance, access to the courtyard or staff areas.
- Full access to wireless network via laptops, iPads or smart phones.