Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Dec 06, 2017 Views: 5105
Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au
Last Updated: Dec 06, 2017 Views: 5105
To find Standards Australia Online from the Library website:
- Click on the 'Resources' menu and select 'e-Resources' in the drop down menu. (Please note, Australian Standards online cannot be found using the 'Search the Catalogue' search box)
- Under 'Databases by Title' select 'S'
- Scroll down the page to 'Standards On-line Premium (SAI Global)' and click on the title. If you are off campus you will be prompted to enter your login (WesternAccount login) details
- To search for a standard, enter the standard number into the search box, e.g. 31000 leaving out the AS/NZS prefix
- Click 'View Document' to access the full text
You can also refer to the video for instructions.
- Only two users can view documents at one time while multiple people can search the database. If access to view documents has been blocked because the user limit has been reached, log out and try again later.
- Saved documents from this database can only be kept for three days.