Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Dec 13, 2017 Views: 1019
You can limit book results to e-books through the Library website, though there is no option to limit results to an edited book so you will need to look at the information about author or editor for each book.
To search for an e-book:
- Enter your keywords into the Library Search Box on the Library website
- Select Books only then click on the 'Search' button
- To limit the results to e-books only, select Full Text Online from the left hand side under 'Refine my results'
- Choose a book by clicking on the title
- Click on 'MORE INFO' on the left hand side
- If you can see an Editor/ Contributor field then it is an edited book
- To view the title, click on the database name under View It. If you are off campus you will be prompted to enter your Western Account
Please see the e-books guide for more detailed information on the following e-book platforms: