Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Feb 28, 2018 Views: 3660
Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au
Last Updated: Feb 28, 2018 Views: 3660
Books can be renewed online by signing in to your My Library account.
- Choose Loans
- Click on Renew All to renew all items. To renew individual titles, select the Renew link alongside the title(s) you wish to renew
- To ensure that the renewal is successful, check that a message indicating that the items have been renewed successfully appears and also check the new due dates alongside each title.
Other ways to renew your Library books are:
- At the Self Service Machine in the Library
(Please note the due date on the receipt issued)
- By contacting the Library
- At the Service Desk
Please note renewals may not occur if:
- Another client has requested the item
- You have an overdue item/s
- Have fees that are $10.00 or more
- The renewal limit has been reached on the item. Details on renewal limits are outlined on the Loan Conditions page.