Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Aug 21, 2018 Views: 18055
Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2018 Views: 18055
- After the submission has been successfully completed, a digital receipt is displayed on-screen. A copy of this is sent to your Western Sydney University student email account. The receipt is your proof of a completed submission and you should keep it until you have received all your marks back.
- Reports can also be downloaded as a PDF copy to save to your computer.
- Select the download icon at the bottom of the Feedback Studio Toolbar. This will give you the option of downloading the current view, digital receipt, or originally submitted file.
- Select the ‘digital receipt’ option.
- Save the file to your preferred location and print a copy if required.