Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Aug 21, 2018 Views: 22096
Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2018 Views: 22096
- Reports can be downloaded as a PDF copy to save to your computer.
- Select the download icon at the bottom of the Feedback Studio Toolbar. This will give you the option of downloading the current view, digital receipt, or originally submitted file.
- If selecting the ‘current view’ option, you may select which layers to switch on: grading, similarity, or both. In the example below, the similarity layer is switched on (active).
- Save the file to your preferred location and print a copy if required.
- PDF versions of reports contain the list of links to matching sources at the end.