Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Dec 15, 2017 Views: 1392
The Find Full Text feature can search and retrieve the full text of references in your EndNote Library. Please note that not all databases are compatible with this feature. In cases where the full text cannot be found please search the appropriate database via the e-resources page on the Library website.
To set up the Find Full Text feature:
- Open EndNote
- Go to the Edit menu and choose 'Preferences...'
- Choose Find Full Text
- Tick all options
- At the OpenURL Path field enter: http://ap01.alma.exlibrisgroup.com/view/uresolver/61UWSTSYD_INST/openurl
- At the URL field enter: https://login.ezproxy.uws.edu.au/login
- Click on 'OK'
To search for the full text of a reference in your library:
- Select (highlight) the required references
- Right click on the highlighted references and select Find Full Text> Find Full Text
- Log in with your WesternAccount details
If a PDF file is available it will be added to the reference as an attachment.