Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Oct 16, 2015 Views: 21752
There are two ways to merge libraries:
Importing EndNote libraries
- Open the EndNote library into which you will be importing.
- From the File menu, select Import.
- Select Choose file to locate the EndNote library that you wish to import.
- Select EndNote Library from the Import Option drop down list
- Select Discard Duplicates
- Select Import
Copying references between libraries
You can also use the Copy and Paste commands in the 'Edit' menu to transfer references. Select the references that you want to copy and choose Copy (CTRL+C) from the 'Edit' menu. Open the library to which you want to add the references and choose Paste