Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Jan 10, 2022 Views: 3
The Find Full Text feature can search and retrieve the full text of references in your EndNote Library. Please note that not all databases are compatible with this feature. In cases where the full text cannot be found please search the appropriate database via the e-resources page on the Library website.
- Open EndNote
- Go to the Edit menu and choose 'Preferences...'
- Choose Find Full Text
- Tick all options
- At the OpenURL Path field enter: http://ap01.alma.exlibrisgroup.com/view/uresolver/61UWSTSYD_INST/openurl
- At the URL field enter: https://login.ezproxy.uws.edu.au/login
- Click on 'OK'
- Select (highlight) the required references
or click on the Find Full Text icon in the Endnote toolbar
- Log in with your WesternAccount details
If a PDF file is available, it will be added to the reference as an attachment.