Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Jan 24, 2022 Views: 51
Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au
Last Updated: Jan 24, 2022 Views: 51
- Select the Login link which will direct you to the secure downloads area
- Enter your WesternAccount details
- Select EndNote 20 Installer - macOS link
- The EndNote_ 20SiteInstaller.dmg file will download to the Downloads folder on your computer. This may take 5 to 10 minutes depending on your internet connection. After the download has completed the EndNote_ 20 Installer icon will appear on your desktop.
- Drag the EndNote 20 icon onto the Applications icon. The EndNote program will start to install. If the Installer icon does not appear on your desktop the file (EndNote_ 20 Installer.dmg) can be located and opened via the Downloads folder.
- At the Customiser window follow the prompts to complete the installation process. If the Customiser window does not automatically open you can locate the EndNote program on your computer in the Applications folder. The first time EndNote is opened the Customiser window will appear and complete the installation process.
Please note, you may be asked for your Apple ID password during the during installation.
For information on how to search, and create references for your EndNote Library please see the Library EndNote Guide.