Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Sep 16, 2021 Views: 9
Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au
Last Updated: Sep 16, 2021 Views: 9
- The Researcher ID will only be created when you register on Publons and import your publications from Web of Science.
- You can also add publications by using other methods such as ORCID or DOI search.
- Publons assigns a Web of Science Researcher ID to any profiles with one or more Web of Science-indexed publications that do not yet have a Researcher ID each day.
- Any publications you add to your Publons profile will then be linked to your Web of Science Researcher ID when anyone searches for you on Web of Science.
- Common time frames are two weeks for changes you make on Publons to be reflected on Web of Science.