Answered By: ic
Last Updated: Sep 17, 2021     Views: 13

For HDR by Thesis, if you have a grant funding your research you can select a Gold OA journal.

The grant can be used to cover the publishing levy (Article Processing Charge). Also, ask the publisher which version of your work you can self-archive in an open repository.

Consider Green Open Access as another option for openly sharing your research. Once approved and forwarded to the Library deposit, your thesis will be catalogued to make your content discoverable, including via Trove and Google Scholar.

Publications that fall within ERA categories will flow to the Research Portal, which will then flow through to Staff Profiles. Publications that do not fall within ERA categories will display in ResearchDirect only. 

To help with the further discovery of your work, register with ORCID for an ORCID ID

Contact Us