Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Aug 23, 2021 Views: 19
If you have received a meeting appointment via email, and accepted it, the appointment will then automatically be added to your Outlook Calendar. A meeting appointment may come from a Study Smart Librarian, an academic or a colleague.
Outlook 365 Calendar online (in a web browser)
- The Outlook Calendar is part of your Western Sydney email account. It can be accessed from the Western Sydney University homepage or through the My Mail link at the top of the Library homepage.
- Using the Sign into drop down menu, select Student Email and enter your Western credentials.
- In your Outlook 365, the Calendar icon is located on the left side of the home screen.
- When you have accessed the calendar, find the day and time of your appointment.
- Double click on the appointment to open it and find meeting details which will include the Zoom link.
Outlook Desktop App
- If you have connected Outlook on your computer with your Western Sydney University email account, open the Outlook program on your computer.
- In the Desktop program, the calendar is on the left side at the bottom and is represented by a calendar icon.
- Click on the icon to access the calendar. Find the day and time of your appointment and double click on the appointment to open it.
- The pop-up window will contain the appointment details including a Zoom link. Click on the Zoom link or copy and paste it into the URL bar in your browser to join a meeting.