Answered By: The Library
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2023     Views: 106

All Higher Degree Research theses are required to be submitted to the Graduate Research School for examination. Please direct all queries regarding this to

On the successful completion of your degree, you are required to submit a finalised PDF copy of your thesis and a completed Right of Access form to the Graduate Research School. The Right of Access form allows you to specify the access conditions for your thesis in ResearchDirect.

Once the thesis has been approved by the examiners, the Graduate Research School sends the final version to the Library for inclusion in ResearchDirect. If the full-text cannot be made freely available, only the abstract will appear.