Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Aug 05, 2020 Views: 28
This error usually appears when too many attempts have been made to sign in with either an incorrect ID or password.
A Western Account is required using your ID number only, not email address, and Western password.
If you still cannot sign in after entering the correct credentials, please try the following:
- Clear the cache in your browser and restart your computer.
- Test access trying different browsers.
- Check if you can sign into other accounts that require a Western Account (My Library, vUWS and university email).
- If your login is saved into your browser, try typing in your password manually in case the saved one has expired.
- Reset your password through the Password Management page.
If these steps do not resolve the problem, please submit the details through our Email Us form and we will investigate further.