Answered By: The Library Last Updated: Mar 17, 2022 Views: 461
The 'Readings & Resources' option from your vUWS menu listing can be turned on from the Tool Link.
- In your vUWS subject page click on the + sign then select Tool Link
- In the Add Tool Link pop up box:
- Next to the Name menu, enter Readings & Resources
- From the Type menu, choose Reading List
- Ensure the checkbox Available to Users is ticked and select Submit
- The new Readings & Resources menu option will appear at the bottom of the vUWS menu list. Please ensure that you select and ‘drag’ this option up to the Learning Zone section.
If the course has run previously, it should display the last list that was attached to the subject.
For further assistance, please contact the Readings Direct team at ReadingsDirect@westernsydney.edu.au