Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Aug 20, 2020 Views: 70
The Readings & Resources option from your vUWS menu listing can be turned on from the Tool Link.
1. On your vUWS page click on the + sign then select Tool Link
2. Next to the Name menu, enter Readings & Resources
3. From the Type menu choose Reading List
4. Ensure the checkbox Available to Users is ticked and select Submit
5. The new Readings & Resources menu option will appear at the bottom of the vUWS menu list, please ensure to ‘drag’ the option up to the ‘Learning Zone’ section
If the course has run previously, it should display the last list that was attached to the unit.
For further assistance, please contact ReadingsDirect on ReadingsDirect@westernsydney.edu.au