Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Apr 22, 2020 Views: 36
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, Study Smart Officers are available for 30 minute sessions, via Zoom only. A Library Study Smart Officer can assist you with academic writing.
To make an appointment:
- Visit the Study Smart Officer appointment booking page. You may be prompted to sign in to Office 365 with your Western Account.
- Select a date using the calendar, then select a time. (Please note that you may not be able to get an appointment for the same day).
- Select a Study Smart Officer from the drop down menu (optional).
- Add your name and Western email address.
- Tick the box, at the bottom of the form, to agree to the declaration.
- Click on the 'Book' button.
The booking confirmation will be sent to your student email. A Study Smart Officer will also send a link for the Zoom appointment in a separate email. This may take a few hours.
For further information, visit the Study Smart Officers page.