Answered By: ic
Last Updated: Feb 14, 2020     Views: 10

Unused photocopy and printing credit on WSU student and staff ID cards can be refunded to your bank account, if the amount is $10 or more, there are no outstanding library fees on your record, and you are leaving the university (e.g. graduating).

You will need to provide your bank account number and BSB number so that the money can be electronically transferred.

See staff at the service desk in the library or contact Information Central for further assistance.

Please note, money on casual tickets is non-refundable.

Related Topics

Contact Us