Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: May 23, 2019 Views: 9
Before requesting a book or journal article you will need to register with the library’s external service. After your details are confirmed and registration is complete a PIN will be sent to your student/staff email.
- To make a request follow the links from the Western Sydney University Library homepage > Services > External Students > Request Service > Request Form > Request Items.
- Enter your PIN (which is your university id) and click ‘Login’.
3. Using the drop down menus select the number of books, book chapter or journal articles you require then click 'continue'.
5. For each item fill in as much information as you can then click 'send'.
6. You will receive a confirmation that the successful request has been sent to external services to process.
7. Once items are loaned out, you will receive an email with their due date and they will be mailed out to you.
8. If there are any issues with your request, the library's external service will contact you via email.