Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: May 16, 2019 Views: 23
Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au
Last Updated: May 16, 2019 Views: 23
You can save records to My Favourites using the Library search box.
- Sign in to the Library search box using your Western Account details.
- Conduct a search by entering search terms into the ‘Search all resources’ bar or use the Advanced Search.
- Click on the pin icon in the top right corner of records you would like to save.
- To access your saved records, click on the large pin icon at the top right corner of the page to go My Favourites.
- Saved items will appear under the Saved Records tab. You can remove saved items by clicking on the pin icon again.