Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Sep 18, 2018 Views: 61
Yes. Ovid allows you to export up to 1000 records at a time.
1. At the top of the results page select All. If the total results exceed 1000, you will receive this notice: The number of results you have selected is exceeding your institution limits. Ignore this notice and using the range option located next to the All option, type in 1-1000.
2. Click Export.
3. From the pop-up menu select EndNote and your field option selection.
4. A download file will be created. You either need to save the file first and select Open With then choose EndNote or just open, this will depend on your browser. (If you are using a Mac try Firefox or Chrome).
5. Open the file, this will initiate the import of the records. You may be prompted to use a filter to save the records. Select PubMed (NLM).
6. If the total number of records exceed 1000, repeat the procedure, this time typing 1001-2000.Continue in this fashion unit all required records have been imported.