Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Aug 15, 2018 Views: 166
Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2018 Views: 166
- Open your EndNote Library
- Download the Dalton Transactions .ens file from the EndNote website
- At the prompt select 'open with EndNote'. If you are not prompted to open the file, save it and open it from the saved location (e.g. the downloads folder on your computer or in your browser). The style will open in your EndNote Library but you must save it
- Select 'File'> 'Save As' > 'DaltonTransactions Copy 1'. Click on 'Save'
- In the Bibliographic Output Style box choose 'Select another Style'
- In the 'Choose Another Style' scroll or search for Dalton Transactions, select it and click on 'choose'
- DaltonTransactions will now appear in the Output style box at the top of the page