Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Dec 14, 2017 Views: 139
Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au
Last Updated: Dec 14, 2017 Views: 139
Yes. EBSCO allows you to export up to 25,000 records at a time.
- In EBSCO click on the Share button from the search results page
- Choose the link E-mail a link to download exported results (up to 25000) under 'Export results'
- At the 'Export Manager' page, enter your email address in the E-mail from and E-mail to fields
- Choose RIS Format under 'E-mail a link to a file with citations in' and click 'Send'
- An email confirmation message will appear stating that a link to retrieve exported items will be sent to your email account. Please ensure that you retrieve the items within the timeframe specified in the message
- Go to your email account and click on the link in the email to retrieve the exported results
- You will receive a prompt to download a zipped folder. Save the folder to your computer and make note of the location where you have saved the file
- Locate and right click on the zipped folder and choose Extract All...
- A RIS file will be saved to your computer once the file has been extracted. You will see a prompt to choose a location on your computer to save the RIS file
- Double click on the RIS file and your references will begin to import into EndNote
This process can take some time depending on the number of records exported.