Answered By: The Library
Last Updated: Feb 20, 2023     Views: 1040

For undergraduates:  It may be possible for you to re-use work that you have submitted in a previous attempt, but you must check with your Subject Coordinator.

It is not appropriate, in usual circumstances, to re-purpose work for another subject. 

In both cases, you must declare if you have re-used or re-purposed work. 

Read carefully the declaration that is included on Turnitin before you submit your assignment, or the declaration printed on your assignment cover sheet.

If you are in doubt about who to contact, consult your Subject Coordinator.

For postgraduates: Postgraduate coursework students must check with your Subject Coordinator(s) if you wish to recycle elements of one assessment into another assessment, especially if this occurs across subjects, but the work is directed towards the same final project.

Master of Research students should speak with academic staff from the GRS well before submission date if you have any concerns or questions. PhD students should do the same if you have any concerns about possible text-matching in your thesis. 

Related Topics

Contact Us