Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Apr 09, 2018 Views: 104
Set your style to Harvard WesternSydU in RefWorks
- Log into RefWorks. Make sure to use your institutional email address if you are creating an account.
- On the tool panel, click the quotation mark icon and select Create bibliography.
- On the tool panel, click the downward arrow icon and type Harvard WesternSydU into the search box. Select the version you would like to use.
- Your bibliography will generate in Harvard WesternSydU style.
Set your style to Harvard WesternSydU in Word
- Follow the above instructions to set Harvard WesternSydU as your referencing style in RefWorks.
- Download Write-N-Cite for Word. If you already have Write-N-Cite installed, click 'Sync My Database' in the RefWorks tab to bring across recently used styles.
- In the RefWorks tab in Word, click the 'Style' drop down and select Harvard WesternSydU from the list.
- Your inserted citations and bibliography will generate in Harvard WesternSydU style.
For further information on RefWorks including using Write-N-Cite with Word to write and format your paper, please refer to the instructions in the New RefWorks LibGuide.