Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Jul 09, 2018 Views: 942
Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au
Last Updated: Jul 09, 2018 Views: 942
Before you download your textbook again, you should remove the PDF or epub file in the My Digital Editions folder from File Explorer.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions
- Choose All Items under Bookshelves from the left hand side menu, to view all the titles in your Adobe Digital Editions Library.
- Right click on the cover of the expired book (it will show in red) and choose Show File in Explorer (Show File in Finder for Mac)
- Check that the highlighted file has the same title as the expired textbook. Delete the highlighted file/s in the My Digital Editions folder.
- Go back to Adobe Digital Editions and right click on the cover of the expired book again and choose Remove from Library