Answered By: ic
Last Updated: Oct 04, 2016     Views: 163

University staff who are authorised to access College, School or Divisional credit for work purposes, will need to register their cards by completing an Account Access Form. This form is to be used for individual applications. 

Group applications for multiple users can be submitted by completing a Group Account Access Form

The forms are available from the library's Printing and Photocopying page .


Related Topics

Contact Us