Answered By: The Library Last Updated: Feb 10, 2023 Views: 1094
Harvard Business Review articles accessed through the Library website cannot be linked persistently at the article level in EBSCO.
To locate articles:
- Open Business Source Complete from the Databases by Title list on the e-Resources page.
- Search for a specific article using the TI Title and SO Publication Name fields.
- Click on the PDF Full Text link to view the article.
You can also browse articles by date or issue from the publication page in Business Source Complete:
- Search for 'Harvard Business Review' in the Library search box.
- Select EBSCOhost Business Source Complete from the library record.
- Browse issues by publication date or use 'Search within this publication' to locate items by article title, author name, keywords, etc.
Note: selected Harvard Business Review articles have limited access and cannot be saved or printed.
If you still cannot access the article you are looking for, please contact the Library.