Answered By: ic
Last Updated: Jan 29, 2016     Views: 104

Publications are entered via a self-submission form in ResearchDirect. Publications eligible for government reporting will appear in ResearchDirect, the Researcher Portal and your staff profile page. If a publication is not eligible for government reporting it will not appear in your Portal/Staff profile publication list. Only the ‘biography’ section can be edited on staff profile pages so insert a sentence there to direct interested parties to your complete publication profile. Example “A more comprehensive record of my publications can be found in ResearchDirect (and link to your profile there)”

Related Topics

Contact Us