Answered By: I C Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016 Views: 139
As the rubric has been sent to you, rather than designed within the Turnitin link, you will need to import from the Rubric Form Manager area.
- Save the rubric that is in the email to your computer. Be sure to remember where you have saved it. Do not open the rubric at this point
- Login to vUWS then navigate to the Turnitin link via Course Tools/Turnitin Assignments/ Relevant Turnitin link. Click on the Libraries tab
- Click on Rubric Form Manager
- Click on the box with an arrow on the right hand side select import…
- Click on the Select files button to browse and load the file
- Click the View button. This is your chance to open the rubric and check/ edit before adding to the link
- To attach the rubric to the Turnitin link. Click on the Edit Assignment tab
- Scroll down the page and select Optional settings
- Further link settings will open up underneath. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the drop down box under Attach a rubric/ form manager to this assignment to locate and attach your rubric
- Select the rubric from the drop down menu and click on the Submit button to save the changes. Please see the example below
For further assistance, please contact the Academic Integrity Officer.
For technical help with Turnitin please contact the IT service desk.