Answered By: I C Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016 Views: 82
All matching papers from Western Sydney University are retrievable. To access:
- Once a match is found, click on the highlighted text, and a pop-up box will appear
- Click on the "Submitted to [Western Sydney University]" blue link in the pop-up box
- The source release dialog box will open with text similar to the following: "The Original Copy of this paper cannot be viewed because it was not submitted to your class. The paper was submitted to instructor [Name of Instructor] in Class [Name of Class] on [Date of Submission]"
- Click on the "Download Original" button.
Additionally, to minimise self-plagiarism instances, review matches via the ‘Match Breakdown' panel, as student matches are shown as an accumulation. If there is a high match from one paper, it may indicate self-plagiarism rather than deliberate instance of plagiarism.
Please note the following limitations:
- The name of the student is not automatically included in the message, but may be on the submitted paper
For further assistance, please contact the Academic Integrity Officer.
For technical help with Turnitin please contact the IT service desk