Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Feb 06, 2016 Views: 106
They are located in the High GSM printers. Transparencies printed in black or white and colour are charged at the same price of 33 cents each.
How to print on Transparencies (Available only from High GSM machines)
1. Click on 'File' then 'Print
2. Select HighGSM printer (Note: Standard GSM printers do not have transparencies)
3. Click on 'Printer Properties'
4. In 'Paper/Output' tab under 'Paper' click the down arrow
5. Click 'Other Type' and select 'Transparency'
6. Click on 'OK' then 'Print'
7. Release the Print job through the High GSM printer