Answered By: I C Last Updated: Jan 21, 2015 Views: 170
Answered By: I C
Last Updated: Jan 21, 2015 Views: 170
Through the Turnitin Assignment link in vUWS:
- From the Control Panel choose Course Tools>Turnitin Assignments and select the relevant Turnitin link
- The GradeMark report is available from the Turnitin Assignment inbox.
- To access, click the pencil icon next to any student submission
Through the Grade Centre in vUWS:
- From the Control Panel, expand the Grade Centre section and select Full Grade Centre (or use the Smart-View if you have one in place)
- In Grade Centre, scroll to relevant Turnitin assignment column. Students submitting an assignment in Turnitin trigger the addition of a ‘needs grading’ exclamation mark in the Grade Centre.
- At the relevant student, click on the ‘action link’ and select the Attempt option
- At the Modify Grade screen, from User's Work, click on the icon adjacent to User's paper to view GradeMark Report.