Answered By: I C Last Updated: Nov 30, 2015 Views: 3510
For information on to how access your grade and interpret your feedback via Turnitin, review the instructions below:
Accessing grades and feedback
- Go back to the Turnitin Assignment link via your vUWS page and click on the blue "View" button
- If you do not see a blue "view" button (e.g. its grey) it means marking has not been finalised
Printing your report
You cannot print from the screen. You must select the print icon, located at the bottom left of the screen. This will prepare a readable, PDF version of the GradeMark report.
- Click the printer icon, to the bottom left of the screen
- Select "Download PDF of current view for printing"
- A popup window will come up, and after a short time there will be a link: "Click here to download your file.”
- You can either save or open the report as a PDF file and print the GradeMark Report from the PDF file.
Note: You must use a computer to access grades and feedback (not an iPad or mobile phone device).