Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Feb 14, 2017 Views: 237
There may be times when you need to submit a paper on behalf of a student. To do this:
- From the Control Panel choose Course Tools>Turnitin Assignments and select the relevant Turnitin link
- At the top of the inbox, choose the Submit button
- Choose the student name from the Author drop menu
- Enter in the relevant details and click on the Browse button to navigate where this paper is saved to and then click on the Upload button to commence upload.
- The Turnitin inbox will detail the paper and originality report against the student’s name
The option for staff to bulk upload papers is also available. Staff should still ensure that all students are aware Turnitin will be used in the assessment process.
To submit multiple student papers in one upload, choose the Submit button at the top of the Assignment Inbox tab.
Then choose Multiple File Upload to navigate to individually saved papers, or Zip File Upload if all papers are contained in an existing Zip file.
For information on how students can submit their own work into Turnitin, please review the relevant FAQ
For more information please contact the Academic Integrity Officer.
For technical help with Turnitin please contact the IT service desk.