Answered By: I C Last Updated: Feb 15, 2016 Views: 217
There may be times when you need to submit a paper on behalf of a student. To do this:
- From the Control Panel choose Course Tools>Turnitin Assignments and select the relevant Turnitin link
- At the top of the inbox, choose the Submit button
- Choose the student name from the Author drop menu
- Enter in the relevant details and click on the Browse button to navigate where this paper is saved to and then click on the Upload button to commence upload.
- The Turnitin inbox will detail the paper and originality report against the student’s name
For information on how students can submit their own work into Turnitin, please review the relevant FAQ.
For more information please contact the Academic Integrity Officer.
For technical help with Turnitin please contact the IT service desk.