Answered By: I C Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016 Views: 602
1. From the Course Menu choose the Assessment content area
2. From Assessments menu choose Turnitin Assignment
3. Choose the Paper Assignment option and select the Next Step button
4. Enter an assignment title and choose the relevant start / due date and time
Note the post-date relates to the availability of GradeMark papers
6. If you are using GradeMark, ensure that you enter in the weighting of the assessment in the ‘Point Value’ field (e.g. 50)
7. You must review the Optional settings. Some of these settings need to be changed to enable students to view their originality reports and resubmit their assignments before the due date and to ensure that grades and feedback are not released before grading is finalised.
8. Select the Submit button to add these advance settings to the Turnitin Assignment link
9. Select the OK button to add the Turnitin assignment link to your vUWS page
For more information please contact the Academic Integrity Officer
For technical help with Turnitin please contact the IT service desk.