Answered By: I C Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016 Views: 505
You can access GradeMark Reports or Originality Reports by two ways:
Through the Turnitin Assignment link in vUWS
- From the Control Panel choose Course Tools>Turnitin Assignments and select the relevant Turnitin link
- The Turnitin Originality Report can be accessed from the assignment inbox. Under the similarity column are the icons indicating the percentage of the Overall Similarity Index
- When an Originality Report is available for viewing; an icon will appear in the similarity column of the assignment inbox.
- To open a report, click the report percentage in the similarity column. The Originality Report will open in a new window.
- To open the electronic submission, click on the 'pencil' icon
Note: You cannot view specific groups and can only see submissions for the whole class. To view Turnitin Assignments by tutorial groups, you will have to set tutorial groups in vUWS. Then you can click on Turnitin Assignments by Groups and select the relevant tutorial group to access the assignments.
For more information on how to set-up a Smart-View, contact the IT Service Desk.