Answered By: I C Last Updated: Nov 08, 2016 Views: 142
Answered By: I C
Last Updated: Nov 08, 2016 Views: 142
Students and staff from Nirimba TAFE can join the Western Sydney University library at no cost.
- Current student or staff ID card
- Current copy of clear TAFE Library record & TAFE Library card
- $50 membership fee
- Members under 18 years of age require written parental/guardian authorisation
Loan conditions for all TAFE students are valid until the 28th February the following year.
- 30 items at any one time
- 14 day loan with 14 day renewal periods, up to a maximum of 84 days from the initial renewal date
- Late fees apply
- No access to Library resources off campus
- No access to intercampus request service. This means you cannot request books from other campus Libraries to be sent to your nearest Library for pick up.