Answered By: I C Last Updated: Feb 19, 2016 Views: 3000
To find Standards Australia Online from the library homepage:
- Click on 'Resources' and select 'e-Resources' in the drop down menu. (Please note, Australian Standards online cannot be found using the 'Search the Catalogue' box).
- Under 'Databases by Title' select 'S' for Standards On-line Premium.
- Scroll down the page to 'Standards On-line Premium' and click on the title. If you are off campus you may be prompted to enter your login (Western login) details.
- In the search box type the standard number e.g. 31000 (- leave out AS/NZS etc).
- Click 'open the document' to access the full text.
· Only two users can view documents at one time while multiple people can search the database. If access to view documents has been blocked because the user limit has been reached log out and try again in 5 minutes.
· Saved documents from this database can only be kept for three days