Answered By: I C Last Updated: Nov 11, 2016 Views: 1339
Go to Google Scholar then
· 1. Select Settings
· 2. Select Library Links then enter Western Sydney University into the search box and click on the search button.
· 3. Tick the box next to Western Sydney University - Full-Text @ WestSydU Lib and Save
If you cannot locate the settings link then you may be using an older version of Google Scholar. To change the preference in this version:
· Select Scholar preferences. This is located next to the search box. Next to Library links, enter Western Sydney University in the search box and click on the search button.
· Tick the box next to: Western Sydney University - Full-Text @ WestSydU Lib
Western Sydney University - ProQuest Fulltext
· Click on Save Preferences located at the bottom of the page.