Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au Last Updated: Nov 08, 2016 Views: 639
Answered By: ic @westernsydney.edu.au
Last Updated: Nov 08, 2016 Views: 639
There are known problems with Safari and EndNote. Try using a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox. Mozilla based browsers like FireFox allow you to specify how to handle the data when you select the export option.
- Download Mozilla Firefox to your computer
- Go to the database and select the reference you wish to export to EndNote
- Select the export option to EndNote or ris format
- A window will appear that contains the option Open with click on Choose and select Endnote from your computer.
- Tick the box Do this automatically for files like this from now on click Ok